Wednesday, September 21, 2011

True Blue Spa: Citrus Exfoliating Face Scrub

What I'm Loving: True Blue Spa Citrus Exfoliating Face Scrub.  This scrub has a refreshing, citrus scent that reminds me of grapefruit and oranges.  It also has small, white exfoliating beads along with slightly larger, orange exfoliating beads.  It doesn't feel too rough on the skin - I have sensitive skin, and neither the scent nor the texture irritated it.  

I bought the full size bottle after trying the mini 1oz bottle for a few showers.  I have to admit, this has really helped my complexion after using it for a week.  There are no active ingredients to help acne, but works by removing dead skin from the surface of your face.  I've noticed that my acne scarring seems lighter and the rest of my face seems brighter and fresher looking.

I recommend picking up the mini version if you are unsure of this product at first.  At $12 for 4oz, it's fairly cheap, but you can't go wrong testing it out first.  I think this product has turned me into a True Blue Spa fan!

You can pickup this scrub and other True Blue Spa products at Bath & Body Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment