Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Benefit's CORALista Blush

Today I'm raving about Benefit's CORALista blush.  Benefit definitely hit a home run with their Bella Bamba blush, but this color is a more subtle, golden coral version.  One thing I particularly like is how the product layers nicely.  For a subtle effect, I tap my brush twice in the powder and run it across my cheeks.  However, for a more dramatic effect, I can go back two or three times for more product, and really get a nice coral glow to my cheeks - perfect for summer.

Now that it's winter, I find I go for a more subtle look on my cheeks.  Walking to class, the wind and the cold already makes my cheeks red enough, so I don't need to add to that effect!

One more thing - the packaging is to die for!  Look how cute that is.  The box features a rainforest/jungle theme, with a pink leopard print inside.  The box is very sturdy and holds up great, even during travel.  I flew with this product recently, and as you can see, it still looks brand new.

Coral colors are great for olive skin tones, but are versatile on nearly everyone.  Make sure to try this product with your own blush brush.  While Benefit's products are fantastic, the brush will leave you with a nice stripe of blush on your cheek.

This product will last you a long, long time.  I bought my Bella Bamba back in February, and used it every day until I bought CORALista.  I still have a TON of product left!  So for the price ($28), you get a lot of bang for your buck.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I followed. Please follow back http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com Thanks so much!

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete